Has your office become overrun with books? If they contain important information that you reference regularly, you may assume you have no choice but to dedicate a large portion of your office storage to books.
Fortunately, with book scanning services from QFI, Inc., there’s a better option. We can digitize select chapters, single books, or entire collections so you can clear out space-hogging hard copies and reclaim precious office space. In addition to saving space and reducing storage costs, digitizing books makes it easier to organize your books and access the exact passages you need. Learn how we digitize books and what makes our process the best in the industry.
Our Book Digitizing Process
After more than 30 years in the business, we’ve streamlined our book digitizing process to minimize costs and improve the finished result for the greatest customer satisfaction possible. Here’s how it works:
- Send us your books: Our main facility is located in the Washington, DC area, so if your business is local to us, we can visit your office to conduct the scanning process. If not, simply pack up your books, ship them to us, and we’ll take it from there!
- We scan books with top-of-the-line scanners: Our special book2net Kiosk handles all our book scanning projects. It’s able to handle volumes up to five inches thick and up to A2 paper size (17” by 22”). The 70-megapixel sensor scans every page with incredible image quality into whatever file format you request, including PDF, JPEG, TIFF and others.
- We provide an initial small-scale sample conversion: If you have a large book collection you need digitized, we start by scanning a small sample to make sure we’re meeting your expectations. This gives you the chance to see what the finished product will look like and request changes before we dive head-on into the full-scale project. At this point, we can provide a timeframe for when your digitized books will be ready.
- Store your documents wherever you want: Once digitized, we return your files using the storage method you prefer. Remember, having backups of your files helps prevent loss. If you don’t already have a document management system in place, we can help set one up for you.
- Decide what to do with the physical books: If you want your books returned, we’ll ship them back to you. If you no longer need the hard copies, we provide shredding and recycling services at our office.
Contact QFI, Inc. to Have Your Books Digitized
Our goal is to provide quick, quality book digitizing service you so don’t need to dwell on the project for long. For more information about scanning your books with QFI, Inc., or to get your project started, please call us at (301) 284-8789 or contact us online today!