QFI, Inc. is proud to announce we now offer book scanning services! Thanks to our new book2net Kiosk Production scanner, we can now digitize uncut books, newspapers, magazines, archival material and fragile documents up to A2 size (16.5” x 23.4 “). QFI, Inc. has been providing document management services in the Maryland, Washington D.C, and Virginia area for over 20 years, and we are proud to announce our services are expanding!
Features of the book2net Kiosk Production Scanner
- A 70 megapixel sensor
- A high technology single shot sensor for a proper optical character recognition
- An additional non-reflecting Makrolon plate
- The ability to scan anything up to “A2” size paper
- A high focus depth for perfect results & best sharpness
- The ability to work with an external PC
- A UV- & IR-free light source so there is no radiation exposure
- The ability to scan a book up to five inches in depth
Our book2net book scanner is equipped with the unique Book Expert software. The integrated image enhancement of this outstanding scan application enables us to achieve perfect image quality.
So What Does This Mean for Book Scanning?
Quality and versatility! The book2net Kiosk can scan entire books faster than any other product around! The book2net is more than just a replacement for current copiers—it is unparalleled when it comes to digitizing books. Our non-destructive scanning process converts virtually any size book or document to any file format, including TIFF, PDF, PNG, and JPEG. At QFI, Inc., we can digitize:
- Valuable books or documents
- Publishing manuals
- Out-of-print books
- Books for eBook creation
Our goal is to improve productivity and make your business run smoothly. If you are interested in learning more about our book scanning services, contact us online or give us a call today at 301-284-8789. We’d be happy to meet with you and discuss your needs!