A typical business generates thousands of documents every month, and when all those documents are in paper form, countless hours are spent printing, editing, filing, and searching for them. By going paperless, a business can not only help the environment, but also save valuable time, money, and effort.
At QFI, Inc., we provide comprehensive document scanning, document conversion, records management, data entry, and other valuable services that can help your business transition to paperless operation smoothly and efficiently. Contact us today to learn how we can help your business!
Why Should Your Business Go Paperless?
There are many great reasons to reduce or eliminate the use of paper documents at your business, and here are just a few of the most important:
- Reducing paper waste – Paper documents consume large amounts of natural resources and energy to create and use them, from the wood used to manufacture the paper to the energy used to print, store, and transport them. By switching to electronic documents, you can reduce the carbon footprint of your business.
- Reducing costs – Printers, toner, ink, and paper all cost money, and when your business is printing out thousands (or even millions) of pages a year, the printers will require frequent repairs or replacement. By switching to digital formats, you can reduce the cost and waste of managing paper documents. With today’s laptops, tablets, and smartphones, you will have better access to those documents than ever before.
- Managing time more efficiently – With paper documents, plenty of time must be dedicated to printing, filing, storing, and securing those documents. By going paperless, your business can eliminate all that wasted effort and dedicate the time to more productive projects.
- Improving collaboration – Paper documents are static and must be shared physically and reprinted to reflect any edits or changes. With electronic documents, you can make changes quickly, and the documents can be shared easily between team members or even worked on simultaneously by multiple collaborators.
- Finding documents faster – When specific documents are required in a conventional paper-based office, it can take minutes to find them, even when they are filed correctly and not missing or misplaced. With digital documents and a quality records management solution, you can find the documents you need faster with a searchable index and access them from nearly anywhere.
- Managing data more effectively – With paper documents, the data they contain must be entered manually into accounting programs and other business software to be manipulated efficiently. By going paperless, your critical business data is easily available and can be used more efficiently, saving time and money.
- Improving document security – Paper documents can easily become misplaced, fall into the wrong hands, or be destroyed by fires or floods. With a paperless solution, you can protect your critical documents from accidents or natural disasters, and you can provide secure access to only the personnel who require it.
Document Scanning & Digitizing Services in DC, MD, VA, PA & NJ
At QFI, Inc., our experts can help your business make the switch to paperless easy and efficient. We offer complete document scanning, digitizing, and conversion services, and we serve customers throughout the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas, as well as Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Contact us today at (301) 284-8789 to schedule a consultation with our team!