Blueprints and other large format drawings provide valuable information to architects and engineers, but on paper these documents can be difficult to manage and store, can degrade over time, and with the continued shift to CAD and mobile, can be difficult to share or upgrade. QFI, Inc. has been a leader in large format document conversion in the Bethesda area since 1985, helping businesses just like yours minimize costs, streamline processes, and stay current with digital technologies.
Call us today at 301-284-8789 or contact us online to request an estimate.
Large Format Drawing / Blueprint Estimates:
- On average, a scanned drawing will total 250 kilobytes of data
- 2,000 prints will fit on one CD media disc totaling 500 megabytes of data
- 12,000 prints will fit on one DVD media disc totaling 4 gigabytes of data
What Are the Benefits of Large Format and Blueprint Scanning?
Large format drawing and blueprints are extremely valuable, but they are ill suited for this day and age. As digital sharing gets more and more common, having to store and transport bulky documents and ensure they are not damaged costs huge amounts of time and money and presents a serious risk.
Blueprint scanning for Bethesda businesses from QFI, Inc. has an immediately positive ROI and provides a number of benefits to businesses, including:
- Preventing lost records
- Saving storage space
- Managing records easily
- Speeding up document retrieval and sharing
- Making images centrally available
- Eliminating need for file cabinets
Blueprint and large format scanning with QFI, Inc. can help Bethesda businesses of all sizes reduce overhead and streamline their processes to become more efficient. Call us today if you:
- Are moving to a smaller office and need to downsize your records
- Need legacy records to be digital
- Have documents that cannot be lost
- Are trying to reduce your business’s operating costs
- Are taking steps to becoming a paperless office
- Want to make a positive impact on your business through effective document management
We also offer document management services »
Always Reliable Large Format & Blueprint Scanning with QFI, Inc.
Converting physical files to digital can enhance your ability to store and access blueprints and other large format drawings swiftly and securely.
At QFI, Inc., our process is built around maximizing your efficiency and return. Our approach starts with a consultation with you where we determine exactly what you need and how you need it done.
Before the project starts, we will perform a small-scale sample conversion that helps us gain a detailed knowledge of your expectations and what the project itself will involve. Once you’re comfortable with the process, we will provide a detailed proposal outlining the scope of the project and how we will complete it on time, on spec, and within budget.
In our business more than most, the old adage “the devil is in the details” applies. The extent to which an organization and conversion vendor understands the requirement details will largely determine final cost, and ultimately the success of the project. At QFI, Inc., we manage every aspect of every document management job to ensure you get everything you need, every time.
Get it right the first time. Experience the professional workmanship and project management QFI, Inc. provides, whether your project is large or small. The National Cancer Institute and SEC Historical Society did, and still do—year after year. Click on the links below to see QFI, Inc.’s professional digitization on public websites:
- National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute
- The Securities and Exchange Commission Historical Society
For more information about our large format document scanning services in Bethesda, or to get started, call QFI, Inc. at (301) 284-8789 or click here to contact us online!
Conversion Formats We Offer »
Image File Formats; Bi-tonal, Grayscale and Color
- JPEG, JBIG, JPEG2000
- Global Bookmarking
- Cataloging (enhance searching across many PDF files)
- 508 Compliancy
Output Data File Formats
- All major and most minor database tables, CSV, ASCII, Unicode, Spreadsheet
- ECM/EMR and most Records Management System formats
Other Processing Services
- OCR / ICR / OMR
- Form and Survey Design for Electronic Data Extraction
- Form and Survey Data Extraction
- CD/DVD Design, Pre-mastering, Duplication and Packaging
- Data Entry
- Paperless Office Feasibility
- Requirements Analysis
- Requirements Development
- Solution Design
- Document Collection Surveys
- Return on Investment