Transfer Your Blueprints to Digital Copies
Blueprints and other large format drawings provide valuable information to architects and engineers, but on paper these documents can be difficult to manage and store, can degrade over time, and with the continued shift to digital and mobile, can be difficult to share or upgrade. Quality First Imaging has been a leader in document conversions since 1985, helping businesses just like yours minimize costs, streamline processes, and stay current with digital technologies.
Whether your business is located in Atlanta, Washington, DC, Cleveland, or New York, our nationwide document scanning services can transfer your blueprints to digital copies. Contact us today to learn more about our services—301-284-8789.
Why Scan Your Blueprints?
Large format drawing and blueprints are extremely valuable, but they are ill suited for this day and age. As digital sharing gets more and more common, having to store and transport bulky documents and ensure they are not damaged costs huge amounts of time and money and presents a serious risk.
Blueprint scanning has an immediately positive ROI and provides a number of benefits to businesses, including:
- Helping prevent lost records
- Saving storage space
- Managing records easily
- Speeding up document retrieval and sharing
- Making images centrally available
- Eliminating need for file cabinets
Blueprint scanning with QFI, Inc. can help businesses of all sizes reduce overhead and streamline their processes to become more efficient. Call us today if you:
- Are moving to a smaller office and need to downsize your records
- Need legacy records to be digital
- Have documents that cannot be lost
- Are trying to reduce your business’ operating costs
- Are taking steps to becoming a paperless office
- Want to make a positive impact on your business through effective document management
Large Format Drawing / Blueprint Estimates:
- On average, a scanned drawing will total 250 kilobytes of data
- 2,000 prints will fit on one CD media disc totaling 500 megabytes of data
- 12,000 prints will fit on one DVD media disc totaling 4 gigabytes of data
About Our Blueprint Scanning Services
Converting physical files to digital can enhance your ability to store and access blueprints and other large format drawings swiftly and securely.
At QFI, Inc., our process is built around maximizing your efficiency and return. Our approach starts with a consultation with you where we determine exactly what you need and how you need it done.
Before the project starts, we will perform a small-scale sample conversion that helps us gain a detailed knowledge of your expectations and what the project itself will involve. Once you’re comfortable with the process, we will provide a detailed proposal outlining the scope of the project and how we will complete it on time, on spec, and within budget. At QFI, Inc., we manage every aspect of every document management job to ensure you get everything you need, every time.
Get it right the first time and contact us for document conversion services. Experience the professional workmanship and project management QFI, Inc. provides, whether your project is large or small. The National Cancer Institute and SEC Historical Society did, and still do—year after year. Click on the links below to see QFI, Inc.’s professional digitization on public websites:
- National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute
- The Securities and Exchange Commission Historical Society
For more information about our document scanning services, or to get started, call QFI, Inc. at
(301) 284-8789 or click here to contact us online!
We also offer document management services »