With on-site document scanning, we bring our digital scanning equipment to you. This service makes the most sense for businesses or organizations with large numbers of documents—especially government agencies—that might not want to have those documents leave the premises. QFI, Inc. has worked with numerous businesses and government offices throughout the Washington, DC area and helped them convert their paper documents and images into digital files in order to keep records organized, backed-up, and safe.
If your organization is interested in learning more about on-site document scanning, contact QFI today!
QFI’s On-Site Document Scanning Services in Washington, DC
We’ve been helping businesses and governmental organizations throughout the DC area minimize costs, streamline processes, and stay current with modern digital technologies since 1985. Document scanning can help your business keep up in today’s competitive market. Converting your digital files helps streamline your records-keeping systems and optimizes your ability to store, access, and manage documents.
QFI can scan all of the following documents:
- Medical records
- Paper records
- Credit card receipts
- Maps, blueprints, and drawings
- Microfilm and microfiche
- And more!
Call QFI at 301-284-8789 today to schedule a consultation regarding on-site document scanning for your Washington, DC business!
Document Conversion Formats and File Types
QFI has the ability to scan physical documents and convert them into digital files of all types. We can convert your documents into the following formats:
- JPEG, JBIG, JPEG2000
During our consultation, we’ll discuss what types of documents you need scanned and why file types and formats are best for your digital conversions. We’ll make sure we’re on the same page before the conversion process starts!
Benefits of Document Scanning and Conversion
There are numerous benefits to scanning and converting your documents to digital files. Some of these include:
- Saving money: Converting your documents to digital files decreases the need for photocopying and mailing documents, saving you money on paper, ink, and postage.
- Ease of sharing documents: You can easily send a digital file to multiple clients or coworkers to review and edit with the click of a button.
- Security: In the event of a fire or flood in your building, digital files serve as a backup of your documents should they be destroyed.
- Saving time: Remember the days of copying, filing, and searching for documents in a filing cabinet? Those days are over when you convert your documents to digital files.
- Less clutter: Businesses can often get rid of physical copies of many reference materials or other documents. If you don’t need the original, get rid of it and de-clutter your space.
On-Site Document Scanning in Washington, DC with QFI
The benefits of scanning your organization’s files and documents are endless. When you have large numbers of files that you need scanned, QFI can bring our equipment to your office and scan your documents on-site with as little interruption to your daily schedule as possible. To find out more about on-site document scanning or to schedule a consultation, call us at 301-284-8789 or contact us online today!