The business world is rapidly shifting to a paperless environment—is your business keeping up? Document scanning can be confusing, and not knowing what to scan and when can get expensive and time-consuming. That’s where QFI, Inc. comes in! We’ve been in the document scanning industry since 1985 and can help you develop a system that minimizes costs and streamlines processes to make your business more efficient and productive. We work with businesses in Charlottesville and in nearby cities.
Our Document Scanning Services in Charlottesville
Document scanning is more than just a financial decision—it can impact how your business runs from the ground up and is critical to ensure you stay competitive and efficient.
Document conversion services from QFI are designed to streamline every aspect of your Charlottesville business by optimizing your ability to store, access, and manage documents and records. We have a full understanding of the value of document life cycles, and know how to convert your documents in order to yield the greatest benefits. In addition to document scanning, we offer:
- Rapid implementation of document conversion services
- Onsite and offsite availability of all of your documents
- File backups
- Image quality optimization
- Image enhancement
- De-speckle and de-shade
- Black border removal
- Background noise reduction
- Hole filling
Does your Charlottesville business struggle with a lack of storage space for your paper documents? Want to be more organized? Contact us today to get started on your document scanning and conversion project!
Why Outsource Document Scanning?
If you think your Charlottesville business could benefit from document scanning services, you may be asking, “How do I scan and convert my files?” While most companies have scanners and fax machines, standing at the scanner all day or dedicating an employee to a conversion project is not an ideal situation. That’s why working with a professional document scanning company is the best option!
Reasons to hire a professional document scanning company include:
- Saving time: If one or more of your employees is standing at a scanner all day, they’re not making the best use of their time for your bottom line!
- Convenience: We can pick up your documents if necessary and securely shred them when we’re done—all you have to do is sit back and wait for us to send you your successfully converted digital files!
- Peace of mind: We’ve been helping Charlottesville businesses go paperless since 1985. We adhere to all compliance regulations and operate out of a secure facility so that you don’t have any worries during your project.
When you outsource your document imaging needs, you can focus more on your day-to-day operation rather than needing to dedicate time and resources to document scanning in-house.Call QFI at (301) 284-8789 to get started!
Benefits of Document Scanning
Going nearly paperless has a lot of extra benefits other than getting rid of clutter. When you go paperless, you can:
- Boost efficiency: Have your documents available at the touch of a button on a cloud or other storage device.
- Increase security: If a flood or fire were to take over and ruin your current files, would your company lose important documents? If the answer is yes, document scanning can help fix that. Secure your documents online to help eliminate the risk of stolen, lost, or damaged papers.
- Decrease the impact on the environment: Everyone is working harder to go green. When you eliminate the need for mass amounts of papers, you and your company can reduce wastes and work on going green!
- Save money: When you eliminate the need for paper documents, you also eliminate the need for toner, stamps, printer maintenance, and more!
Our Document Scanning Clients
We work with clients ranging from international corporations and government agencies to small local businesses. We specialize in document scanning and conversion solutions for Charlottesville area businesses and organizations, including:
- Federal government organizations
- Local government organizations
- Law firms
- Membership organizations
- Healthcare and medical offices
- Insurance companies
- Finance and accounting firms
- Research facilities
- Historical societies
- And more!
Choose QFI for Document Scanning Services in Charlottesville
In our business more than most, the old adage “the devil is in the details” applies. The extent to which an organization and conversion vendor understands the requirement details will largely determine final cost, and ultimately the success of the project. At QFI, we manage every aspect of every document scanning job to ensure you get what you need, every time.
Work with a company that will get it right the first time. Experience the professional workmanship and project management we provide, whether your project is large or small.