Increasing productivity, efficiency, and storage space for insurance companies in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, Pennsylvania & New Jersey since 1985.
Is your insurance company looking to go paperless? Has your business considered what could cut down on space used for document storage, as well as increase administrative efficiency and immediate access to all client files, policy records, and documents?
QFI, Inc. is a document scanning and management solution company that has been serving Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, Pennsylvania & New Jersey since 1985. At QFI, Inc., we can tailor our document scanning, management, and conversion services to provide the most cost-effective solution for all types of insurance companies, including those that focus on:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vehicle or auto insurance
- Home or renters insurance
- General or umbrella insurance
- And more
Our document scanning and management solutions can help insurance companies or offices minimize costs, streamline processes, and, most importantly, follow all compliance regulations. Call us today or contact us online!
Our Services for Insurance Companies
Our high-volume scanning technology can scan millions of pages per week. Let us provide the best solution for your office. We provide:
Scanning & Digitizing Services
From client policy files and claim reports to enrollment forms and general correspondence, QFI, Inc. has your document scanning needs covered. We scan all types of documents, including paper records, files, microfilm, and more.
Conversion Formats We Offer »
Image File Formats; Bi-tonal, Grayscale and Color
- JPEG, JBIG, JPEG2000
- Global Bookmarking
- Cataloging (enhance searching across many PDF files)
- 508 Compliancy
Output Data File Formats
- All major and most minor database tables, CSV, ASCII, Unicode, Spreadsheet
- ECM/EMR and most Records Management System formats
Other Processing Services
- OCR / ICR / OMR
- Form and Survey Design for Electronic Data Extraction
- Form and Survey Data Extraction
- CD/DVD Design, Pre-mastering, Duplication and Packaging
- Data Entry
- Paperless Office Feasibility
- Requirements Analysis
- Requirements Development
- Solution Design
- Document Collection Surveys
- Return on Investment
Document & Data Management Services
A big part of our role when providing a solution for your organization is adding indexing information and meta data to all document and file conversions so that they are easily found all together at any time. By removing paper from that process, you can still retrieve files in seconds—no more back-aching searching through rolling shelves amongst hundreds of other client records and files. We can also set up different access levels within your document management to ensure privacy compliance for your health insurance clients.
Document management from QFI, Inc. allows for:
- Decreased time spent filing and finding hard copy or paper records
- Reduced claim processing time
- Increased storage by removing the need for filing rooms
- Speedy document retrieval with instant access
- Increased security with authorization or access levels
- Environmentally friendly office practices by cutting down on paper usage
- Decreased time spent retyping claims or files
- Increased protection of your documents and minimized risk of document theft or destruction from a fire or flood
Secure Document Conversion
Privacy is likely a big concern for your document scanning project. At QFI, Inc., the security of our production facility and employees are guaranteed.
Facility – Access to the facility is limited to QFI, Inc. personnel and escorted guests only. The facility is locked at all times, monitored by electronic devices, and patrolled by police.
Personnel – Every employee is bound by a blanket confidentiality agreement and has passed background checks as a requirement of the employment process. Additional personnel security levels are available, including federal security clearances.
Document Scanning for Insurance Offices in MD, VA, DC, NJ & PA
Have your document scanning project done right the first time. Experience the professional workmanship and project management that QFI, Inc. provides—whether your project is large or small.
For more information about how our document scanning, conversion, and management services can help your MD, VA, DC, NJ & PA area insurance company, call QFI, Inc. at 301-284-8789 or contact us online!