At QFI, Inc., we want to provide full solutions to our customers—even if that means more than the professional document scanning and management services we offer. We’ve partnered with some great organizations and businesses to truly provide the best solutions for your business.
- Commonwealth Digital Office Solutions
- Syscom Services
Read more about the service offerings from each of our business solutions partners below.
Commonwealth Digital Office Solutions
Commonwealth is recognized throughout the Washington-Baltimore area as an innovator and leader in the sales and service of office equipment.
Established in 1977, they have become known for introducing to the marketplace outstanding equipment at the best pricing and service, supported by unparalleled warranties and guarantees. Commonwealth believes that there are three parts to the equation that will result in a happily satisfied customer: a great product, fabulous service, and the very best price. These three components equal value and that’s what makes a customer truly satisfied.
Commonwealth provides value, all day, every day. They offer digital office solutions that include:
- Digital printers and copiers
- Color printers and copiers
- Document management systems and software solutions
- Managed print services
- Managed IT services
- IT projects
- Cloud services
- Wide format printers
- Reconditioned equipment
PSIGEN products provide the ability to consolidate and standardize to a single document management platform enterprise-wide, providing the utmost in flexibility and support to meet all your scanning and capturing needs.
PSIGEN’s PSI:Capture enhances the capabilities of any scanning device. Its simple configuration and easy-to-use interface allows for quick deployment and adaptation by end users, resulting in an accelerated return on investment. PSI:Capture’s architecture provides for interactive or automated processing. Centralized management, configuration, and storage provide for flexible and easily globally deployed workflows.
Some features of PSIGEN’s innovative technology for document scanning and management include:
- Capture module – provides integration with direct connect scanners, multi-function printers, and network based image folders
- Optical character recognition (OCR) – allows for the conversion of scanned images into meaningful text and can create searchable PDF documents or text.
- Intelligent character recognition (ICR) – provides for the ability to extract metadata from documents with hand–printed information and translate the information into data fields.
- Advanced data extraction (ADE) – provides for greater accuracy in and reduces the time required for the metadata capture for OCR, ICR, manual data entry, and auto-populated fields
- Classification and forms processing – allows intelligent classification of forms and documents through the use of OCR and ADE modules.
- Migration – works with over 50 enterprise content management (ECM) and document management systems (DMS) to provide the utmost flexibility in your capture process.
Syscom Services has been helping businesses both with secure document storage and delivery and with designing and developing websites since 1986. Their document technology division specializes in enterprise fax, document scanning and capture, archiving, and data extraction solutions for both the public and private sectors. Many of these solutions are available as cloud-based offerings, and their GSA schedule is available for public sector customers.
Syscom Services can help any business become more efficient, secure, and compliant with enterprise network fax solutions and form processing systems. Their Document Technology division expertise extends beyond just fax and forms to supporting technologies such as digital filing cabinets, document management, and IP delivery capabilities.
They are also a full service web agency and content management systems (CMS) implementation practice. They can help you design your website, create online and mobile brand experiences, and integrate these with your online marketing strategy.
The Web Technology division has designed and developed 300+ websites for associations, nonprofits and charities over the past 17 years.